Flash Talks are 10-minute individual scholarly presentations. They are brief, punchy, and convey information about a novel clinical protocol, perspective, technique, or research results. For instance, one Flash Talk may describe an innovative interdisciplinary program. Another may describe results for a translational clinical trial or pilot study.
Each Flash Talk presentation is limited to 10 slides. Slides must adhere to the AAPM guidelines and receive approval from the conference planning committee.
Flash Talk topics may be wide-ranging and may include the following regarding acute and chronic pain:
Additional Guidance on Flash Talks:
- Only one presenter per Flash Talk
- Only one Flash Talk proposal per person
- Flash Talk presentations will occur during the main conference
- No financial/travel benefits are given to Flash Talk presenters
- A limited number of Flash Talk slots exist. Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Early submissions will be prioritized for acceptance
When you are ready to submit a Flash Talk proposal, click the “Submit Proposal” button for further instructions.